Consensus on links

It seems that we are all pretty much in agreement on the issue of
"Commercial Links" and that now is probably the time to remove that
particular section of the Resources area altogether. I really appreciate the
input and the various points of view from those who have voiced one.

Right from Day #1, I was aware that this "first crack" at putting together
an event and site such as this one would require ongoing re-evaluation and
adjustment as we moved forward. It's nice to see that the re-evaluation of
the value of listing selected commercial sites has happened so quickly and
so easily, and to the betterment of the event.