Entry #2!

Just got another entry!  While keeping that "entrant confidentiality"
thing, I can say that they were much more earnest than entrant #1 (who
e-mailed one image, no plan, and hasn't yet sent a check).

Meanwhile, traffic on the site is good.  So far in the month of May we've
had 2600 hits on the actual page (not counting the flood of hits on the
banners that are embedded on other sites).