Misc.

I have started sending letters out in the mail.... primarily to companies
which have not responded to my e-mail's of the 15th of last month. As I said
earlier, I will continue to do so with the remaining companies contacted via
e-mail, as the requests age.

I have also written directly to Amano - to date it doesn't seem like he has
responded to Neil Frank's e-mails. In separate letters, I invited Amano to
act as a Judge and his company to become a Prize Donor.

James