OH CRAP

David just made a very startling point, which is that my address is wrong
in basically every piece of correspondence we've produced.  My address is
306 NW 82nd Street, and the number has been left off.  I don't know
whether I left it off mailing it to James, or whether it got filed off
somewhere, and I have no idea how I missed it with it being reproduced in
like a billion places, but such as life, there we are.

I've fixed the website, but folks, I think we're hosed here.
Any ideas on how we proceed now?