Attn.: David Youngker

David..... I have been sending out 2nd contact e-mails and physical letters
to a number of companies. On some of them, mainly manufacturers who would
most likely be giving us a physical merchandise donation rather than a gift
certificate or a voucher, I have inserted your name and address as "Prize
Coordinator", to avoid them having to get back to me to find out where to
send their products. So you _may_ get items which I know nothing about, if
the company doesn't send me a corresponding e-mail confirmation of their
donation. Just keep the list advised of things as they arrive at your place,
please.

James