Tropika Donation

Just received the Tropika package. It was in *really* rough shape.

The inner portions were pretty well soaked down with the Master Grow, but
the literature was wrapped well enough as to make it through unscathed.

Other than the physical damage to the package itself, the leakage appears to
have been caused by exposure to an unpressurized hold during air transport.
It appears also to have affected each of the bottles more-or-less equally,
and was just enough to wet down the inside of the package well.

My one question here is:

The smaller secondary chamber appears to be nothing more than a rough
pre-measure, bled off of the main volume of the bottle through the venting
tube along the side. If this is the case, then we're basically facing just
sticky bottles.

If, however, this is a two-part formulation of some sort, then either some
pre-mixing or outright loss of the secondary portion has occurred.

I'm slightly nervous about handling the bottles until someone who's familiar
with the product can enlighten me a little. I'd like to be sure of which way
to go on this...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10@mindspring.com