Amazon.com

Erik,

I would like to send a solicitation letter (as opposed to an e-mail) to
Amazon.com. A gift certificate from them would make a nice prize. From their
web site, I gather that they are physically located in Seattle. The postal
addresses that they list (and there are several) are all to P.O. boxes.
Could you pick up the phone and call their office and find out WHICH P.O.
Box I should address a letter to to reach Joe Galli, who is President and
Chief Operating Officer (or an alternate person, if they have someone who
handles things like donations....). I'll need the correct ZIP code as well.

If they would prefer an email, I guess the personal e-mail address of a
specific individual would do as well - I'm just not interested in sending a
request to a "general info" address as it can be too easily ignored.

Thanks

James