Weekend Update

Hello everyone,

Been a busy busy week for us out here at Lake Kribegonne.  Had Wayne
Leibel out here speaking the first half of the week; sibling visits and
graduation the 2nd half of the week.  Before we run outside to enjoy the
sun and relax, I snuck in a couple of changes on the site:

1. Michael sent me the partially-completed Deutsch translation a few weeks
ago.  It's up now!  This brings us to THREE languages, and IMHO ups the
"cool" factor on the site all that more.

2. Working from James' updated prize spreadsheet, I beleive the site is
now current.  Includes Aquabotanic (got a slightly annoying "nag" letter
from Robert asking when his site would be listed), Marineland, IceCap and
Plant Guild.  I shrunk down some of the larger icons and pictures to get a
more consistent feel.

3. ENTRIES!  Two received via postal mail this week.  One of them was
complete.  The other was just a check saying "I forgot to send my check
with the entry"... so the entry probably got returned in the mail
pre-correction.  The envelope with the check appeared to be have been
corrected by the post office.

4. I've now sent e-mail to all of the people who've sent partial entries
(and a couple of you guys actually... want to make sure those test entries
weren't meant to turn into real ones) advising them of the address
screwup.

OK, that's all for now. :)