Clubs/Societies

Just to let all know that I have re-contacted all of the clubs/societies I
originally contacted in April. The states I covered are as follows:
Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, California, Arizona,
New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Virginia, New Jersey,
West Virginia, Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New
Hampshire, Vermont, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina,
Alabama, Kentucky, Ohio, Louisiana, Idaho, Minnesota, Wyoming, Hawaii, and
Alaska.

The reason I contacted them again was to refresh their memories about our
showcase/contest and to give them Erik's correct address. I am hoping
someone else is going to be covering the other the states, Canada, and the
rest of the world.

Regards,

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA