Re: People's Choice, another option

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> Thinking on my feet again here..... hope that it helps.....
>
> Why do we have to have the selection/vote for "People's Choice" award run
> concurrently with the time period that the judges are doing their tasks?

That should work OK too. The only reason to run them concurrently would be
if our goal was to give maximum time for voting and judging.  I have no
idea how long it will take the judges to do their thing, but certainly we
could reserve the last week or so for people's choice.

  - Erik

PS: I'll be out of range for the next four days at ACA.  I'm bringing a
few entry forms, just in case I run into some cichlid aquascapers.  May
bring a laptop... May not.  We'll see.