RE: Schoeler and Ruling

> Received four 24-oz jars of Substrate Gold this afternoon. No other as of
> yet, just the SG...

That was the entirity of Karl's donation, so that means we have it all,
which is good.

> I can't remember if this has been answered before:
>
> If someone enters with just one photo, do we disqualify them?

Can you not e-mail them and advise the person that a valid entry consists of
between 2-5 photographs of the same aquascape? With so few entries to date,
I'm loath to out and out disqualify anybody but you know that we will get
bitched at if we break and/or stretch the rules for one and not for all. It
states very clearly in the Guidelines that an entry should consist of
between 2 - 5 photos and we had a long discussion about why we wanted more
than just one picture (which could be easily doctored). Accepting a single
photo as a valid entry would be especially problematic if we have to end up
turning entries away at the end of September due to over-subscription.
Anoyone turned away would have a valid bone to pick with us if our entry
pool contained some entries which didn't meet all of the requirements.

I'd ask the person for more pictures of the same aquascape. Have they sent
in their entry fee?

James