Re: Ruling

"The latest turned out to be a false alarm.  She actually
e-mailed me the full complement of five pictures (digital), but had
included a crappy print with her check apparently just to match up
entries."

Well, it would seem that she was merely being thoughtful, which is always
welcome. I could imagine that presented with a host of entries and images it
could prove difficult to match up a few stray checks unless they were
identified closely with a specific entry (not all checks are imprinted with
people's names and not everyone signs their name in a manner which can be
deciphered).

So far, so good.

James