Re: weird entries

From: "James Purchase" <jpurch@interlog.com>
> using an SLR) but if this person (don't kow if its the same one) decided
> use a low res video camera and then made photos off of her (or his) TV
> screen, well...... lets leave that to the judges...... it is acceptable, I
> just doubt that the results will be very good or easy to see much.

Are (or have) the judges been made aware that the quality of the photos are
to have absolutely no factor in scoring?  If the photos suck that bad, the
judges should base their scoring on what they actually can see, right?  (I'm
not articulating this the way I want to...)
I just don't want to see an awesome aquascape that is fuzzy (from vid caps?)
get dealt with harshly because the judges don't like the way the *photos*
look.  I do realize that not being able to see details of the aquascape will
drop the score of that aquascape, but I'm afraid of Amanoitis disease (being
blinded to any but the most beautiful photographs of aquascapes...)    :-)

I think I'm worrying about nothing, I just would like it to be re-emphesized
to the judges that the quality of photos is not a criteria for judging.