Re: Comments from the peanut gallery

----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Randall <krandall@world.std.com>
> little distance for the sake of propriety.  I am _thrilled_ with the
> response we've got.  Sure it would be great if we were up close to
our
> cut-off, but for a first time event, I think the response has been
> fantastic.  I think that when people see the prizes, and see the
tanks on
> the web site, there will be even more enthusiam the next time
around.  You
> guys should _ALL_ be really proud of what you've accomplished!

This is heartening.  I really thought that 50 or so entries was not
that great and that the chances of having a second annual contest were
pretty slim.  Of course, I have no experience on which to base this.
Just a feeling, I guess...

Dave Engle
Jacksonville, NC
Visit the Aquatic Plant Trading Board at:
http://coolboard.homestead.com/myboards.cfm?oid=2018519504483
or (if you can't remember that...)
http://www.PlantTrader.homestead.com