[50!] How People Found Us

[Hurrah!]

So anyway, I've been home sick from work all day, so in boredom I'm doing
some little tidying and poking around the website.  Here, for possible
analysis for next year, are the "Comments" from the folks who registered
online, as to how they found our little showcase:

web search
Geez, I don't remember anymore....
FROM OTHERS
APD
member of aga
APD
Internet
I saw a link in a web site
aquatic plants mailing list
APD
I'm an AGA subscriber.
Aquatic Plants Digest
browsing
discussion forums
Just Internet search.
Aquatic Plants Mailing List
\n
Heard about it throw the internet. Looking forward
\nto participate to the Contest/Showcase.
enternet.
\n
\nI was searching for a plant to buy rocks for my pond.
APD
Tom's place discussion boards.
the krib
www.thekrib.com
I heard and plan to enter.
pratical fishkeeper
APD
AGA Website.
I heard about the contest in TAG magazine which I recieve from you on regular
basis.
yahoo
Plant list
alt.aquaria newsgroup
I heard it from this website.Its very nice i think
APD
APD
In a dream!
from friends
Plant List.
\nI have sent in a check and Photo Release Form
Reading the aquaria forums
IRC
\nXnet - #aquaria
I heard about the showcase in newsgroups
>From Friends at fish shops in Singapore
Newgroup
the aquatic plants newsgroup
member of starting group. AGA. APD. etc.
APD
I am a member of AGA and also subscribe to the APD
I had posted pics of my tank at fishzine.com, someone saw the pics and emailed
me about the contest.
the krib
The Krib