A thought...

I was just thinking about posting one last advertisement on usenet,
but then realized that we don't take credit cards, so it's too late
for them to register and pay...

Next year, however, I think we should look into using a service like
PayPal.   We'll either have to get the AGA's treasurer involved in the
contest, or set up a bank account just for the contest, but I think it
would be a huge convenience for everyone if we could take credit cards
online.  I haven't used PayPal myself, but I've talked to some Ebay
warriors about the service and they say it works exactly as
advertised.

Just think of the last minute entries we could get then.....   :-)
Dave Engle
Jacksonville, NC
Visit the Aquatic Plant Trading Board at:
http://coolboard.homestead.com/myboards.cfm?oid=2018519504483
or (if you can't remember that...)
http://www.PlantTrader.homestead.com