Re: PayPal and foreign money orders

I went a couple of weeks ago to the postal office and the charge for a US$1
to 100 value money order was around US$8. Using something like PayPal or
other for next year would be great, a friend of mine used one of this
services to buy on eBay so there must be one that accepts international
payments. Also we could ask someone (Dave Gomberg?) to handle Visa payments
for us, I paid my PAM subscription with a Visa. I'm not entering this time
but hopefully next year.

Jose