RE: Final Tally..... and some clean-up

OK, I'll add these into my "todo" list as well.

Yes, I did forget SeaChem.  I put them on the back burner because of all
the entries... damn, that burner's been sitting their on for a week, no
wonder the gas bill's so high.

I think it's OK to give a merchandise prize for the popular choice award.
Remember that like our wide variety of entries, there's a wide variety of
merchandise too.

First Final Tally :)

Garden          8       26      28
Natural                 3       1
Artificial      2       3
Paludarium              6       1

Total Photo-completions: 73

If you add all the categories together and subtract the photo completions,
that's the slop that's still out there, most of which will be deleted in
the final final tally.

That was about 12:30 last night we finally turned in.  The last hour when
we got back from the concert is kind of a blur to me.  Kathy was very
understanding about it all... I actually ran through all the entries with
her Saturday morning (for the first time) before we went out and took some
last photos of other people's tanks, she was absolutely FLOORED, and
wanted to enter something of ours last minute (Showcase only, of course.
A different sort of entry.  And yes, we crammed it in before leaving for
our concert).

We're going to work on cleaning tanks today. And ripping out crummy
plant arrangements. :)

  - Erik