Re: Tie Eventuality

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000 D0NxD0N@aol.com wrote:

> I don't know if this was discussed before but what happens if there was a tie
> in scoring a prize winning tank? The judges might score differently for two
> tanks or more tanks but together the points awarded by the all judges could
> add up to being the same for two or more tanks. What happens then? Do we
> award the two or more people w/ prizes or do we have the judges meet together
> and decide which tank should be the winner?

Got it covered.  On the index page for each category that a judge is
assigned, they can see not only their score, but the other judges' scores.
So in the case of a tie, they can go back and change scores appropriately
after deliberating, if they so choose.

Shoot, I'd better add in "Ranking" before everyone gets started. :)