Re: Plaques

>From looking at http://plaquemaker.com, it seems that they should be able to
produce a very nice looking award for the Best of Show and People's Choice
positions.

I'm wondering if I should hold off actually ordering them until we know the
winners names, so that the person's name can be placed on the plaque - this
would probably make it more "personal" and less "generic". According to
their web site, they can produce and ship finished plaques within 2 days of
payment receipt, so there won't be much (if any) delay in getting the
person's personalized plaque out to them.

I'd also like to use the larger size (10.5" X 13") @ $26.90 each for both.
I'm going to rescale the logo to 260 dpi (their requirement) in Photoshop
and submit it to them to see a proof. I can post it so that everyone can
have a better idea of what the final plaque will look like.

James