Re: Proof comments

Dave Engle wrote:

"I think I would prefer it if the words "Aquatic Gardeners Association" were
above the logo also.  Can't they just do up another proof real quick?  I
would've thought that they would do a few proofs and let you pick which one
you like the most..."

I think that next year, we are going to have to shorten the name of the event into something more catchy - this one is proving to be cumbersome. But you are right Dave regarding the placement of the "Aquatic Gardeners Association" - I would like to see that above the logo.

B.T.W., Eric, that logo obviously WILL print out quite nicely. It is the ONLY part of the proof that I like.

I'm sure that they can do another "proof" with no problem. I'd just like some ideas about where and what should go on the plaque. Everything seems to be center justified (that isn't a problem with me), and we can change the typeface and  whether of not something is bold or italic.

Should I ditch the "2000" bit? I know its not in the official name, I just put it in to see if it would work (doesn't seem to....). Maybe I should ditch the italics for "International Aquascaping Showcase & Contest", and lose the bold for "Best of Show".

Any comments about relative type size (i.e. which should be bigger, which smaller)?

James