People's Choice voting

Erik,

How are you thinking of handling People's Choice voting? Without opening up
the Showcase for public viewing before the end of the month, there is no way
that we can announce that at the same time as the rest of the awards. I
guess that we could always announce that particular award later, say on
December 30th. That would give people a month to vote and still keep this
all within the year 2000 (something that I'd really like to do).

James