Re: Prize breakdown

David asked:
"If this represents a more- or- less firm breakdown, then I should be free
start packing these items in preparation?"

Please don't hate me for saying this, but no..... I don't think that we can
make up packages just yet. The problem lies with those packages which
contain items that are US ONLY. If a non-US based winner is awarded one of
those, I'll have to adjust other packages in order to both maintain the
package values and ensure that the donor's wishes are honoured.

I _will__ try to work on something over the next few days (i.e.
alternatives), and post it ASAP, so that you can start packing at least
_some_ of them.

James