Bouncy, bouncy

Two things -

Erik, perhaps we should confirm with the AGA Treasurer that no entry fee
checks have bounced before we announce winners. Do you want to contact him
or should I?

I've had a chat with the gallery here that makes plaques. The can be any
size but since regular paper is 8.5 x 11, that's the size they will be. They
are laminated, not overcoated, and they aren't "archival" (i.e. they will
fade, over time, if exposed to strong sunlight). Then again, I fade, over
time, when exposed to strong sunlight...... so it's not something I think we
need worry about. They are cheaper than I thought - approximately $14.00
Canadian each, and anything I can put on a piece of paper with my printer
can be mounted onto the plaque. He had several examples that he showed me
and they look nice.

James