Re: Bouncy, bouncy

Already did.  He said it was OK so far.  I still have two outstanding
entry fees not received.  It is my belief that they acted in good faith,
so I have been working with them under the assumption that the fees will
be received by judging completion or we will just "cancel" their entry.
One of the people just e-mailed me today from Norway to let me know that
the check was just returned in the mail (AFTER TWO MONTHS!) and he's going
to airmail me the fee in cash.  Given that the other person is in Finland,
I wonder if a similar fate fell upon them.

  - Erik