Re: Wrinkle!

<<<When I look at the prizes and the estimated values that I have for each
ofthem, the only thing which matches this in value ($100.00 US) is the
3volume set of Nature Aquarium World books (approx. $108.00 US) that
weawarded to Jason Luebke (USA) in the Aquatic Gardens - Small - First
Placecategory.>>>

Do you think that a Dutch aquarist would like something with a Japanese
method in it? I know Frode has been teased in the Aquariacentral boards about
a single "break" in his "plant wall" and everyone said that that single break
in the plant wall made his tank Japanese and was he turning over to the "dark
side", Japanese side, of the aquascaping world. Frode said something like "No
thanks, Dutch aquascaping only here." So I don't know.

If Frode is willing to take the AH Supply lighting setup and refuses the
Amano books, then suggest to him to get a step-down transformer. I've given
my sister in the Philippines several electronics items from here (microwave,
computer) and all she did was get a transformer to make those items work in
their voltage. The transformer has worked fine.

Don