Re: Where we are......

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> I'm in the middle of wrapping up the article for Mary and will get the final
> cut to her this evening.

Does she know about the website http://test.thekrib.com/mary.html ?
I thought I had e-mailed this, but I might have forgotten.

> Erik, with regards to Mary's request concerning Practical Aquarium
> (England) - do we want to do something in there that will also cover the AGA
> Conference or just deal with the Showcase/Contest? I have yet to contact
> them because I think that it might be useful to cover both events,
> especially if they are to be integrated more closely in the future.

I don't know.  It might make sense, depending on how they want to cover
it.  I'm sitting this one out, but I can provide photos if desired -- we
have quite a few from the convention.