Prize Shipments

I know there's very little coming down the pipes from my end, so I thought
to let everyone know where things stand.

After deciding, for the sake of delivery, to wait until after the Christmas
crunch, things have been packed and checked. In a couple of cases - repacked
and checked (after months of safe storage, a few of them fell victim to
burst pipes here at the house, but the only thing affected was the
packaging - whew!)...

SHIPMENT HAS STARTED!!!

Domestic packages should start arriving across the first week of the New
Year. The overseas packages are experiencing a couple of days' delay while
the USPS is helping to ensure that all customs requirements are met. Nothing
to be concerned about, as they are only helping with paperwork and "packing
for inspection" tips and techniques.

So enjoy! And congratulations to the winners!

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10@mindspring.com