Judges, PDF brochures

Thanks for the suggestions and the offers.  Keep them coming.  For you
mailers & contactors (& Dave), we'll start coordinating when Charlene
gets back May 1st.

Next issue:  Judges.  We need 4-6 judges for the contest.  Any
suggestions?  Last year we were able to get Karen Randall (who is on this
list, btw), Neil Frank, Kaspar Horst from Dupla, and Klaus Christensen
from Tropica.  We tried Amano, but he didn't get back to us.  It would be
especially good to get foreign names (see the judge comments on the site
to get an idea of the different perspectives!).  So here's where you new
folks with industry contacts may have some better insight than last year's
team.