Re: Larger scale contest

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, VanderWall, Dave wrote:

> I agree!  Do you know if they have established contests already, or are
> these SIGs that are thinking about starting one?

Well, ADA just finished up their "Aquatic Layout Contest" this month.
There is a dutch group that already holds a contest, but I don't know how
"international" it is.  I don't know about Aquarium Heute.  Oh, that was
another bit from Kaspar -- he wrote up an article in Aquarium Heute about
the AGA contest, and I'll be sure to scan it & post it for you folks here
to read (in German).