Re: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #453

In a message dated 5/8/2001 6:12:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-aga-contest-digest@thekrib.com writes:

<<  Still looking for a VOLUNTEER to contact
 the magazines. >>

Eric,

I've been laying in the background through much of this as I recently (and
rather unexpectedly) found myself with a dozen pots on the fire.  Now that
dinner is over and the guests have all gone home, I'd be happy to contact the
magazines and take care of that little detail.

 ... that is if it's not too late?

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach

Bob Olesen