ponderings....

I'm wondering.....I suggested earlier that we widen the focus of our Contest
this year to include Botanical Illustration and it appears that while it
might not get much in the way of entries, it won't cause us any extra work
and might spark interest in the subject. So, as far as I'm concerned, its a
go...

What about setting up another category for photographs of ponds/pond
aquascaping? Many AGA members have garden ponds and interest in them seems
to be high. Getting a good photograph of a waterlily might be a bit easier
for some folks than getting rid of the algae in their aquarium <g>. As I
think about it, we could allow a set of photos of either an entire pond or
just pictures of individual aquatic plants (i.e. lotus or waterlily
blossoms). We could always worry about sorting the submitted entries into
categories after the closing date, based upon what gets submitted.

It would certainly provide material for Karen to use in TAG.

Thoughts anyone.......?