RE: ponderings....

This does not sound like a bad idea to me, and it certainly would widen
the scope and therefor the possible interest in the contest.  I just
wonder how the judges would go about judging, and how comfortable they
would be with this.

We would have separate categories?  Ponds of any size and then
illustrations and individual species photographs?  How would that all
break down?  As I recall, one of the things that we spent a fair amount
of time on before was figuring out the various categories, and then
leaving ourselves the flexibility of re-categorizing based on number of
entries.

So I'm not opposed to the idea at all, I'm just wondering about the
details.  Would we need to change the name of the contest? <grin>  Ponds
are usually more of a landscaping feature, rather than aquascaping.
I've never associated ponds with "aquascaping," but maybe that's just
me.

Dave VanderWall
Taking the day off today,
Because I have to work this weekend,