RE: Material for website

Erik,

Right on.  Let David and the rest know that I have received positive
have flyers or such snail-mailed to them, due to the wording of the
initial email; we've added "email" here and there to try to get the
point across.  I'll do an update to my site before this weekend with
current info on emails sent and confirmed contacts.  Might send you a
new password for this stuff.  Will definitely break down the particulars
(name, email, organization, address, etc.) and put into a new database
to send to you for backup.

Have a good time!

Dave VanderWall