initial contact emails sent

Hi,

Just to let everyone know, I just sent out the first round of initial
contact messages.  Out of 100 emails, 35 came back undeliverable right
off the bat.  More may come in later.  D'oh!

It will take some time, but I will go through the list and remove the
dead email addresses.  If I have any secondary contacts for these clubs
I will submit another email to them.

I keep talking about posting this info on my web page.  Well, after I've
gone through and cleaned up these bad email addresses I will post
everything.  If anyone can find any other email contacts, please send
them my way.  I'll also send an updated copy of the database to Erik at
that time.

So, we'll need to get that press kit together soon.  Erik, I'm not even
going to take a crack at the bumper logos, unless you are really, really
busy.  I'm not sure I have the graphical know-how yet.  I suppose I
could take a stab at it, though.  Let me know.  Oh, incidentally, did
you receive my letter, Erik?  It would be easier to do this if I had the
high-res material from the previous two contests. ;-)

We also might want to think about putting a "preview" or initial
announcement link on the AGA web site, in lieu of the actual contest
entry form, etc.  I didn't see any mention of this year's contest on the
AGA site at all.

Thanks,

Dave VanderWall