RE: fish clubs/flyers

James wrote:

> Who is doing the PDF material???? I have the software, want
> me to have a go? Erik, do we have any images from the first
> AGA Contest, the one which Olga Betts won? I think one of the
> honorable mentions was a photo of a waterlily.

Go for it, James!  I think the main reason we sent all that stuff back
and forth before was because I was the one with access to Acrobat
Writer.

I do have version 5 of Acrobat Writer.  Make sure you have at least that
version.  Erik mentioned before that there were some quirks with version
4.  Not sure if there is a newer version, so I will check with the
documentation folks at work.

Thanks,

Dave VanderWall
Off to work!