RE: Initial contact email in ... French?

Regarding canned translations.....non-English speaking people tend to be
VERY touchy about incorrect/poor translations - I know that the French
population here in Canada certainly is. A bad translation is worse than no
translation at all.

While my initial hope for this event was to be able to provide material in a
variety of languages, without qualified translators, it hasn't been
possible. I can read French well enough to be able to say that the "google"
translation, while workable, isn't good enough to present to the world as
representing the AGA.

James