RE: website

Erik,

We are still requiring that the tank dimensions be entered for
illustrations?  Can you switch the logic so that if "Illustration" is
selected it does not require all the superfluous info?  I realize what
you said about making changes, but you might want to make some
consideration for this.  At least fill in some 0x0x0 defaults for folks
to change.  Maybe check it on the back end and make sure that 0x0x0
isn't entered for a category other than illustration, if that's easier?

Or tell them to "describe the subject" in terms of length, width and
height as best they can?  Some sort of text like that could work, and it
would only require minimal changes.

Other than that we need the press kit stuff.  The brochure is fine.  The
flyer needs a typo corrected on the last line.

Ooo, crap, I started checking some of the links in the resource section

Dave V.