Re: entry fee for AGA Contest (fwd)

(Duh, I keep forgetting that Dave is also one of the people who gets the
inquiry mail... should have read the replies.)

My initial reaction was to agree with James, "Heck No!"  But on the other
hand, it's forums like Robert's that got a lot of the word out on the
first year.  We tend to think that the APD is the be-all & end-all of
aquatic plant folks, but there's a whole bunch of little nooks and
crannies, some bigger than others (though I won't go into the value of
posting at petswarehouse.infopop.cc).  It'd be nice if these guys realized
that we're losing major money on the event, and putting in lots of hours
of our own time (taken away from our own aquariums), and just entered
because of that.

  - Erik