Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:53:28 +0200
From: Birgit Frühwirth <birgit.fruehwirth@kabsi.at>
To: showcase@aquatic-gardeners.org
Subject: entry fee for AGA Contest

Hi there,
I´m Birgit, one of the moderators of Robert H´s new Aquabotanic discussion
board (www.aquabotanic.com). I moderate the section Plant & Aquascaping
Gallery. The reason why I write this is to ask you, if you could make a special
entry fee for the forums registered users (maybe 4$). If I post a special price
there, you may get more entries? It is not, that I think 5$ is too much. It is
thought just as an encouragement for people to make them enter your contest
(marketing so to say).
Thank you for your time, and greetings from Austria,
Birgit