Another round of emails?

Hi,

Just wondering if it's time to send out another round of promo emails to
remind folks that September 15th will be here before they know it.  I
could do it tonight, or it will have to wait until 8/28 because I'm
travelling on business Thursday (tomorrow) through Tuesday.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Dave VanderWall