Wow, our first award dispute!

My answer follows in next message.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:23:03 +0100
From: Jiri.Panacek@krn.os.ds.mfcr.cz
To: erik@thekrib.com

Erick, sorry, but maybe I don't have calculate :-)

is possible, that in USA is this true?
122 x 30 x 46 = 200 liters

So in Czech Republic is true this :
122 x 30 x 46 = 168,36 liters

I think, that  Luis Navarro is not competitor in entry aquastic garden 200l
- 400l, but competitor in entry aquastic garden till 200 liters, becouse his
tank has volume only 168,36 liters. I like his tank, is  beutiful and title
"best of show" is correct.

I'm  very sad, that I had not seen AGA 2002 in HOUSTON - I have been reading
about it in Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #43 It had to be amazing, I think. I
would like see Tom Barr, you and other interesting people in action :-)).

Regards

Jiøí Panáèek
Czech Republic