[AGA Contest] haven't bailed on you guys

Thanks for everyone's replies on what they can help with. I'm going to try
and come up with a list and officially dole out the jobs in the next day.

I actually have much of the site ready to test (including the PayPal
linkage), sans one piece of copy and the logo, so if any of you want to
try playing around with "fake" entries, try this URL:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/t2k3.cgi