[AGA Contest] Re: AGA Aquascaping Contest

Thanks Ghazanfar...cool suggestion.  I'll forward this to the contest
list.  But, as you'd suspect, it's pretty hard to even come up with five
judges to begin with, and I worry that splitting the categories on size
AND style may divide things so small that it's hardly worth it.
Definitely if we had 800 entries like Amano.

  - Erik