[AGA-Contest] The Biotope Problem Continues (93)

Hi folks,

Keep in mind that the official final tally will probably be 3-5 less than this unofficial running number, but still... two days left to go, the slackers still haven't checked in, AND still no Senske package. Folks, I think we're going to go over 100 this time. :)

OK, now the bad news, and my topic for today: There have been four biotope entries, and it's my opinion that three should all be tossed out of the category. One of them the entrant confused "Nature Aquarium" with "Biotope", one uses appropriate plants for a particular continent but doesn't attempt to duplicate a natural setting, and one of them I'm not sure WHAT it's trying to do at all. A fourth entry might actually be really good, but I need to pour through Kasselmann and Baensch to verify the species and such.

Question: What do you guys think of bringing in a couple of people/judges to pre-screen these entries on the 16th before the general judging starts? I'm a little shaky deciding to do this on my own. Maybe Karen & Phil?