Re: [AGA-Contest] The Biotope Problem Continues

Eric,

I think it would be a good idea to prescreen the entries.  Make the judges
aware that it is an aquascaping category (design) with an additional
emphasis on some amount of accuracy of the biotope.  (You explained it very
well in the guidelines).  If the judges feel that the entries would do
better in one of the "aquatic garden" categories then it would be pure
kindness to move the entry to that category.  Even if one entry (or no
entry) remains in the biotope category... well....that's life.

Regards,
Steve Pituch