Re: [AGA-Contest] Disturbing Technical Difficulties (112)

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Roger Miller wrote:

I was wondering what problem there was with png.  I use it quite a bit as a
gif replacement.

Well, it's in now, once I figured out the signature of a png file. But realistically, nobody should be using png for their files unless it's for a small-color planting plan. Instead we've got one guy uploading 900k full-color png's that only measure 500x350. With a 100 pixel black border around it. Que?