RE: [AGA-Contest] Disturbing Technical Difficulties (111)

I was going to post this morning when we hit 100, but figured I'd just stay on track with the last-thing-before-going-to-bed posts like I've done the last few days. So first off, Yowza! Hats off to Carlos once again. A bit more than 24 hours left, Jeff Senske is uploading his first aquascape, and we're getting close to doubling last year's entries. Super cool!

Wow, this means I've passed my goal number of 100 entries by about a dozen. Not bad!

Carlos