Re: [AGA-Contest] nice words from Jeff Senske

And I'm sure James would applaud with equally high priase
how far you've taken things ;-)

sh
--- Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com> wrote:

> Don't let this affect the judging of his tanks, though.
> :)

=====
Plant your feet in Washington, D.C. and touch the moon -- at the National Air &
Space Museum.
And learn the art of aquascaping Senske style at AGA2K4.

Speakers, field trip, Ray "Kingfish" Lucas, and more. . .
The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.

Convention Details/Registration at aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org