RE: [AGA-Contest] Re: AGA Aquascaping Contest: Still Haven't Gotten Your Release Form! (fwd)

Recently a lot of forms I've had to fill out through school can be signed by clicking a box with a statement similar to "I understand that by clicking this box I am legally representing myself in a binding way...yadda yadda yadda." If I can do that to get a loan and fill out tax information we can do it for a photo release. Perhaps Art Giacosa could help? He's a lawyer.

Best,
Phil